OUR OFFICE OFFERS A WIDE RANGE OF BLOOD TESTING
These include but are not limited to:
• Hormonal and Fertility panels: Estradiol, Progesterone, Testosterone, Cortisol, Sex Hormone Binding Globulin, DHEA, FSH and LH
• Thyroid panels: TSH, fT3, fT4, and TPO ab
• Lipid Panels: HDL, LDL, Total Cholesterol, Triglycerides, VLDL
• Glucose Markers: Insulin, Glucose and A1C
• Vitamin D
• Inflammatory markers: Omega 3:6 balance, c-reactive protein
❖ Blood tests can be scheduled at the front desk.
❖ A fast may be required, so it is helpful to check with our office prior to your testing.
❖ Results will be faxed to our office from the lab within 7-10 days. The Omega 3:6 balance test takes longer for the lab to process so results will not be back for approximately 30 days.
❖ Hormonal tests often need to be drawn at a specific time in the menstrual cycle, so please check with Leisha, our nutritionist to determine the best time for your test.
Saliva Testing: At times it may be recommended to do saliva testing which our office can also do. Most saliva tests are either for hormonal levels, diurnal cortisol or food allergy testing.
Food Sensitivity Testing: Saliva test to check for sensitivity to the major food allergens: Soy, Dairy, Gluten, Egg
Hair Mineral Analysis: The Hair Mineral analysis evaluates mineral status and metal toxicity. This test requires a hair sample that is collected at the office.